Topic

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2–226 shipped at STP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2–226 shipped at STP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben F

@tekhna

Bobby Lee

@rblee

that is a sick deal . as usual dont forget to click through Mr Rebates for an extra discount, 3 or 5%, IDK what it is right now, it changes.

% back at Mr Rebates for STP

STP also has the Copper Spur UL4 and some stuff from Marmot, Mtn Hrdwr

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Waiting for a 35% coupon and going through a cashback site like mr rebates or fatwallet get's it down to the $206 range inc. shipping . . .

Bobby Lee

@rblee

todd, if you can get a 35 or 40% with free shipping that would be gold. they send coupon codes EVERY DAY, but they arent for much, 20-25% off and you have to pay their shipping prices.

Ben F

@tekhna

Todd, I'd just order it rather than holding out to save 20 bucks. They'll be gone soon. They hit the site yesterday and they're almost gone already.

Chris S
    BPL Member

@bigsea

Locale: Truckee, CA

If I recall correctly, this tent is smaller than advertised, but maybe someone that owns one can confirm? I saw it set up at REI about a year ago and assumed it was the 1 person version. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone was buying this just because of the good price and was expecting a true 2 person tent.

Ben F

@tekhna

I heard this too, and asked about it, and no one thought it was smaller than advertised. I can't find the thread at the moment though.
    I tried one out, and ended up buying one. I'm 6'4" and fit with tons of leftover room in this thing, so I'd say if it's smaller, it's not by much.

Craig Kowalski

@killerkowalski

They will go quick for sure.

Food for thought: These are the older ones and not the newer lighter CS ULs. But, still a great deal. I got one from CampSaver for $232 months ago.

Relating to the size it is not bad and almost true to the advertised dimensions. I have not measure exactly, but I would guess a few inches short on the width.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools