Topic

Some help from Granite Gear Vapor Trail Owners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Some help from Granite Gear Vapor Trail Owners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Ure

@familyguy

Folks – I am looking for the distance measurement from the top of the hipbelt of the Granite Gear Vapor Trail to where the shoulder harness (shoulder straps) attach to the main bag for both the Regular / Medium size and the Large size packs.

Can anyone help???? THANKS

Lance M
    BPL Member

@lancem

Locale: Oregon

Medium 2004 Vapor Trail. About 14.5" from the highest point of the shoulder strap attachment point to the top of the hip belt.

Vapor Trail 1

Vapor Trail 2

Vapor Trail 4

Hope this helps.

David Ure

@familyguy

Thanks Lance!

Mike W
    BPL Member

@skopeo

Locale: British Columbia

Using the same measuring points as Lance, the Large measures 18 inches.

David Ure

@familyguy

Thanks Mike – hey, what is the weather like on the island? Should be out there in late May.

Mike W
    BPL Member

@skopeo

Locale: British Columbia

Lots of rain (which is pretty normal) but it's been pretty warm here and the long range forecast is for an early spring, which means May will be great! I'm trying to talk my son into a September trip on the WCT but he said he'd rather go flyfishing for a week. We'll see.

Are you trying to fit somebody with a Vapor Trail? If you're looking for a size large let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools