Topic

Can’t upload photos

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Can’t upload photos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

I've uploaded photos before without any problem.
    When i press on the 'upload now' button, nothing happens.
    Any ideas?

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

Did you click the button that says Insert Image At Cursor?

If it is a small photo, it should progress rapidly. For a large photo, it takes a while, and it doesn't provide any feedback during that.

–B.G.–

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Plus once you click on a photo, the file name should show and you need to enter a description of it. Maybe a simple reboot of the computer could help. Or you may be under-resourced. Sometimes this happens we we don't feed our IT support people enough Pizza and Pepsi.

IT support

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

I've posted photos before without any problem.
    Selected 'browse', selected the photo, clicked 'upload', but this time. Zilch.
    I'm trying to post photos on the ULA Relay pack that i'm selling.
    I'm not surprised that Nick doesn't use poles though, going by his self photo. ;)

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

This site has occasionally given me trouble as well. Try it again. Sometimes it seems to work when you double click the upload now button.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Perhaps, without our knowledge, BPL has instituted a quality filter for photo upload……. ;-)

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

About once per year I have a weird problem like this, and it might be in the browser. When I restart the OS, the whole problem goes away for me.

–B.G.–

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

"I'm not surprised that Nick doesn't use poles though, going by his self photo. ;)"

That isn't me on the bicycle. If you are referring to my avatar, yes those are magic shoes that make you go very fast and weigh under 5 oz for a size 12. Approaching Mach 1, it is best to drag a pole behind you to keep the flames from reaching your ankle though.

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Cheers folks. After mega compression, they eventually loaded.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools