Topic

REI outlet sale?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI outlet sale?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben F

@tekhna

How often does REI outlet run promotions? I know that they did over Christmas, will they run one anytime soon?

Tommy Willingham
    BPL Member

@tommyw

Locale: Southeast

http://www.rei.com/outlet?s_kwcid=TC|13030|reioutlet||S|p|8701690573&cm_mmc=ps_google_outlet_reibrand-_-REI_BrandTerms_Outlet-_-outlet-_-reioutlet&gclid=CKKn056yhK4CFYpR7AodinUSrw

Ben F

@tekhna

?? That's just a link to REI Outlet. I was asking if anyone had any promo codes associated with it.

William Johnson

@steamboat_willie

I do not have specific information on sales rotations but it does seem that REI has a large sale every three months. These sales are often in conjunction with both REI Main and their Outlet stores, though the sales discounts vary a bit.

Also, REI Main has a steady "sales and clearance" of items not available through their outlet store. Their outlet store also has, by nature of being an outlet, steady sales on all their items annually, although every three months or so, they will do a particularly large discount on a set of items or provide a larger percentage off any item of your choosing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools