Topic

3000 Calorie Reserve Ideas?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition 3000 Calorie Reserve Ideas?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sam & Lance: now that Sam has revealed just how far back this morsel of strength, as well as fat, dates back to, it wouldn't hurt if we added some geritol to our tea.

Sam .

@samurai

Locale: NEPA

>Sam & Lance: now that Sam has revealed just how far back this morsel of strength, as well as fat, dates back to, it wouldn't hurt if we added some geritol to our tea.

Sorry we hijacked this thread, but it really brings back great memories. If it’s been made in the last 5 decades… I probably ate it, used it, slept in it, maybe even still own it.

I couldn’t be happier than I am to see the next couple of generations having as much fun outdoors as I’ve had.

Back to my Early Winters catalog…

cat morris

@catt

Locale: Alaska

My father had them in his emergency camping food. I remember the smell…eeew!

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools