Topic

Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes — up to 70% off at Left Lane Sports

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes — up to 70% off at Left Lane Sports

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I know I post every time a place has a deal on VivoBarefoot shoes, but they are easily my favorite all-around minimalist shoes, so I'll keep posting and encouraging people to try simple shoes… I prefer these to the Merrel, New Balance, VFFs, etc., for everyday use.

LeftLaneSports, like many of the other deal sites, has a $10 credit for me if you make a purchase, but using my link also saves you $10 on your first purchase, so we both win.

Here's the link: https://www.leftlanesports.com/invite/TimHaynes

If you've got any questions about the Vivo's, let me know.

Marissa Baxter

@sunflower

The link takes us to the website but we need to type in your email address in order for it to work. Thank you so much for this by the way!

Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

Marissa it autofills the "invited by" with a tim@…. email address. I'm assuming it's the same Tim ;)

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Yep — the autofill is correct. That's the same Tim. :)

Thanks much. I'm at work right now (in a pair of VivoBarefoots), and I'm about to change shoes (into a different pair of VivoBarefoots) for my 2.1 mile walk home. These things get a LOT of use on a daily basis in my house. My wife is the same way.

A while back, we got her a pair of VivoBarefoot boots that were on a similar sale, and she's probably had those on her feet daily for the past few months. She changes out of them to different VBs to run in, but that's about it for winter weather.

Edward Jursek
    BPL Member

@nedjursekgmail-com

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Literally the day before you posted this I passed on a pair of VivoBarefoot shoes from a retailer in Seattle because they were too spendy. I ordered mine yesterday from Leftlane and saved a bunch. I got the additional $10 off using your link. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools