Topic

Find Number Left For Sale At SAC

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Find Number Left For Sale At SAC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Hurd
    BPL Member

@markhurd

Locale: Willamette Valley

I just ran across the following site that relists the SAC site with the total number for sale and the number left. It does this by reading the HTML code for SACs page and using the numbers SAC uses to update the bar on the left. I don't know how accurate it is, but it may be worth looking at. I am not affiliated with SAC in any way, just an interested observer.

http://sac.bvibert.com/

-Mark

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

sacattack.com also shows a count of how many of each item is left and also displays items you may have missed.
    You can check the number manually as well. Just right click on the page and select 'View Page Source' then just Ctrl-F and type 'onhand' then scroll down and decipher the coding to find out how many are left and how many they had.
    I'm a little addicted to SAC and used to do that all the time before sacattack or any other the other site became available.

Adam

Mark Hurd
    BPL Member

@markhurd

Locale: Willamette Valley

Adam

Hey, sacattack.com is really nice. Much better than the site I listed. This could be very bad for my wallet……

Thanks
    -Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools