Topic

GoLite SL-2 Nest

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite SL-2 Nest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Osburn

@earn_my_turns

Locale: New England

You have to call GoLite customer service to place the order but they are on sale for $39 + shipping while limited supplies last. Just ordered mine 20 minutes ago.

Mark Thompson

@meshark

Locale: Midwest

I ordered one today. I believe they said there is one left, a great deal if you need one!

Thanks for sharing the info.

John Arwood
    Spectator

@johnlarwood

Locale: Mountians of East Tennessee

Thanks for the tip Jeremy!
    I just ordered a Shangri-la 2 Nest for $39, by calling GoLite customer service @ 888-546-5483. GoLite confirmed that this is the newer style Shangri-la 2 Nest that is shorter in length, leaving an open to the ground area just inside the door. It is also lighter than the previous longer style.
    I also picked up a Shangri-la 3 floor for $39. I plan to modify this floor to cover 2/3rds of the floor area of my Shangri-la 3, leaving 1/3rd open to the ground in front of the door & hopefully saving 1/3rd of the weight.
    John A

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools