Topic

Quest Outfitters Service

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Quest Outfitters Service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Richard Brownkatz

@rbrownkatz

Locale: Southeast

I ordered some stuff from Quest Outfitters on 1/4/12 and had it on 1/6/12. Nice service.

Joe Newton
    BPL Member

@grayjoe

I agree. I have ordered from them on several occasions and have always received great service.

Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

+1 here

Sumi Wada
    Spectator

@detroittigerfan

Locale: Ann Arbor

+1

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

Always received great service. If there is any question I have received an email the same day. Combined shipping. Very fast delivery. Nothing but good things to say here.

Michael Duke

@mpd1690

My favorite place to order material from. Always very kind.

Sean Rhoades

@kingpin

Locale: WV

Never had a problem with Quest, also very good customer service.

chris kersten

@xanadu

Locale: here

I've ordered 3 times and was shocked at how fast they put it together and shipped it. I talking about 25 to 30 little items like buckles and fabrics that had to be cut. Awesome people.

M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

+1

Price charged on one order I made was lower than at time of purchase because actual shipping came out to be less than they quoted at time of order.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

+1

Kim is awesome.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Love Fest for Quest.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

Scott Ridgeway

@scottfree

A while ago we ordered just a few small items fully expecting to pay the stated shipping and handling charges. They charged us only what it cost to actually mail the package. Always very helpful on the phone, too.

Garrett
    BPL Member

@sope0021

I just wanted to bump this thread to say second what everybody else is saying. Last night at about 12:30 (so really 12:30 AM today), I ordered a list of about eight things from Quest Outfitters. They emailed me this morning at about 10:00 to say that my package had shipped and they had reduced the shipping price from the one that appeared when I ordered it.

They've earned my loyalty when they have what I'm looking for.

Ultra Magnus

@ultra_magnus

yup- same exact thing happened to me. I bought materials for a tent, and the very next morning I had an email waiting for me saying it already shipped, and had my order like two days later. That was surprising because it had to come all the way across the country. I live in Ca. and they are in Florida…

BM

Loren Baginski

@bags4266

Twice they e-mailed me to advise my shipping costs were too high, they re-adjusted the price both times.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools