Topic

Nikwax on Sale on the Climb

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Nikwax on Sale on the Climb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dan Smith

@dcsmith

All,

The clymb has a ton of Nikwax products on sale uncluding tx direct wash in and down wash for over 1/2 price.

If you use the following link when you sign up, I get a $10 credit when you order.

https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/DanielSmith12

I just picked up 3 of the down wash and 3 of the Tx Direct Wash ins for my DWR. If you wash your down or waterproof gear, I encourage you to pick some of this stuff up.

Here's the marketing propaganda for the Clymb. It's free to sign up:

It’s a private sale network that will give you access to insider pricing from an amazing group of outdoor brands. If you climb, hike, run, ride, paddle or ski, you’re gonna love this. Here’s how it works: you accept this invite and The Clymb will hook you up with deep discounts, usually 50-70% off retail, on gear from a different leading brand each week. Each brand’s product is available for 3 days only or until it’s sold out. Membership is free and by invite only. That’s why I’m inviting you.

In addition to the Clymb, Steep and Cheap has a ton of Mountain Hardwear gear listed yesterday and today. You may all want to start watching steep and cheap over the next couple of days.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I should have checked this earlier because I could use some Direct Wash, but it's sold out now. I finally used some of my credit for the first time and bought a few of those straps. Not UL right? It's okay, it's for trail work. I figure that'll be okay until I find a UL 4 pound hammer…I like making crush. :) https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/EugeneLeafty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools