Topic

westcomb specter lt event jacket @ REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals westcomb specter lt event jacket @ REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

i found one on the rack, was intrigued because it was discounted from $300 to $200. anyone know about this jacket? 11oz 3 ply event jacket with a 4 way hood, three pockets, and reinforced elbows seems like a deal to me at $104!

PS: I did of course buy the jacket at that price with the rei guarantee. was super impressed with all the bells and whistles for only 11oz. and felt very strong, much stronger than my gortex paclite. especially in the reinforced areas.

Chad Helmke
    BPL Member

@the-gear-recycler

Locale: High Rockies

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! I HATE to buy gear at retail and this was one of the few items I possess that I bought new, on sale. My favorite shell that I own and I have a couple of other heavier duty eVent shells that hardly get used because of this one. GET IT!!! I've never seen it that cheap either, ever!

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Link ?

Looks like any remaining ones went fast. Will have to check our local REI.

Chad Helmke
    BPL Member

@the-gear-recycler

Locale: High Rockies

I know. I checked too and the Specter LT wasn't available. Heading down to REI later-Garage Sale weekend here in the Denver area too! Yippee! Oh wait…my New Years Resolution was to downsize and curb the gear addiction. Well, have 9 hours left!!!!

Ceph Lotus
    BPL Member

@cephalotus

Locale: California

I have this jacket, and I love it. That's a great buy you found.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools