Topic

Trekking in Nepal,Annapurna Base camp Trek

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities Trekking in Nepal,Annapurna Base camp Trek

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nepalaya Treks & Expedition
    Spectator

@alltreknepal

The Annapurna Base Camp Trek provides you with unparalleled access to spectacular horizons of Snowy peaks. The trek combines some of the most fantastic mountain scenery with a fascinating insight into the life of middle hill Nepalese. The trail takes us through an ever- changing landscape of rice fields, misty forests and lowland local villages to the glacier. It offers a fine opportunity to surround oneself with Himalayan Peaks specially witnessing the glacier basin of Annapurna Sanctuary formed by Annapurna, Machhapurchre (Fishtail, Himchuli, and Manaslu). This used to be a complicated trek due to problems with food and lodge. Now there are many new facilities between Ghandruk and Base Camp along this trail only used by trekkers. Annapurna Base Camp can be approached by at least three different routes. Here I have described one of three options.

Main attraction
    Mid -hills cultural area, inhabited by Gurung, Magar, Brahmin and kshetri castes, Dramatic views of Annapurna and fishtail on the way to and from Base Camp. Vast range of bio-diversity on the trail conserved wild life and vegetation, natural hot spring.
    For more information click here
    http://www.alltreknepal.com/component/detail/11-Annapurna-Base-Camp
    +9779849380281
    kathmandu Nepal

Yes, this is commercial, but whether it is spam is another matter. If it was for tourist walks in USA I think I would probably delete it, but Nepal is a long way away …
    As I am sure some BPL members may find it of interest I will let it stand for now.

Kamal: I think this is enough for now. No more please.

Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    Backpacking Light

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools