Topic

Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

OP wrote:
    "Anyways, just bummed I won't be able to finish the Sunny and Balls story. Lame."

David Ure wrote
    "And it is amazing."

Meh, I didn't think so.

David Ure

@familyguy

OP wrote:
    "Anyways, just bummed I won't be able to finish the Sunny and Balls story. Lame."

David Ure wrote
    "And it is amazing."

Chad (I hate that I have a membership) Miller said "Meh, I didn't think so."

Chad then asked BPL to transfer his membership to the OP as gesture of good will.

We all applauded.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

YouTube video

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Never said I hate having a membership, just that I don't know how much I'll get out of the 'paying' part of it.

Now David, I'm entitled to my own option. I know that you've stated that non members should either buy a membership or be quite but since some kind soul was generous enough to gift me a membership I guess I can speak, at least in your eyes.

Come to think of it that alone is worth having a membership. (eye roll)

Now why don't you be a kind person like some of us here have been and gift someone a membership. (Hint Hint, the OP would like one).

David Ure

@familyguy

Hey Chad – I have already gifted someone else with a membership.

Your turn.

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Already did so . . .

Now what?

Actually I'll answer that myself:

David, you don't like my option on membership and I don't like yours. It's clear you don't want me to post anymore but tough I'm going to.

Let's spare the site all this tripe. From this point on if you want to have this type conversation let's do it via PM.

David Ure

@familyguy

I agree.

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools