Topic

Extra Tall Pack Liners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Extra Tall Pack Liners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lance M
    BPL Member

@lancem

Locale: Oregon

—ALL SOLD AS OF 1/20/12 12:24PM PST— THANKS EVERYONE

24" x 48", 2 mil virgin low density polyethylene flat bag.
    Clear seamless poly tubing (no side seams) with double 2mm seals across the bottom. 2.15 ounces each. Packages of five.
    tall pack linertall liner in GGVT

I wanted a taller pack liner than the standard trash compactor bag for my Granite Gear Vapor Trail and found these. All of my gear (including a Ridgerest pad) easily fits inside with plenty of extra height for a really good ‘twist and tuck’ seal.

Unfortunately, I had to buy a case of 250 bags to get the few I wanted. Therefore, I have 240 bags I’d like to sell in packages of five for $7.50 including domestic postage.

For more information and to purchase see here.
    -Lance

—ALL SOLD AS OF 1/20/12 12:24PM PST— THANKS EVERYONE

Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

I'm in for a pack.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

In as well, thanks!

John Arwood
    Spectator

@johnlarwood

Locale: Mountians of East Tennessee

Sounds good to me!
    I'll take a 5 pack.
    Thanks!

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

in for 5, thanks!

John Arwood
    Spectator

@johnlarwood

Lance,
    These liners are a great fit for my older GoLite Jam2 & Pinnacle. Quite a bit lighter & more useful than several combinations I had been using.
    Thanks,
    John A
    P.S. The pages you set up for the sale are very good & easy to use, with all the needed info & pictures to boot. Most online retailers would benifit from your expertise. The packaging & speedy delivery was impressive!

John Arwood
    Spectator

@johnlarwood

I just purchased another pack of five. My girlfriend tried one in her Osprey Ariel 55 & decieded I should give her half of my order. It's hard to split 5 in half & all remain usable! So I bought five for her.
    Thanks Again,
    John

Douglas Prosser
    BPL Member

@daprosser

Locale: Camarillo, California (SCAL)

I ordered a set of 5.

Thanks.

Doug

Kelly Gigliotti

@kellyg

Got mine in 2 days, very nice. Thanks

Kim Pingatore

@tryker13

Locale: Close to the AT in Central VA

still available?

Sara Whitehead
    BPL Member

@tropicalpine

Great deal and great interface on your site for purchasing these! I just ordered a set of 5.

Larry M
    BPL Member

@maethros

Locale: Mid South

I can't even find unscented trash compactor bags locally anymore, so this is a double win.

Just ordered two packs!

Andrew Jennings
    BPL Member

@breaktheshoal

Locale: West of the Mississippi

+1 to what Larry said… Uncented tall pack liners? Yeah, I think I'm going to have to stock up. Took 20 (bags) off your hands. Thanks for sharing!

BTW: Lance, I'm very impressed with your site. It might be basic, but no dead links and easy to use. Great job! Any advice on a self-help book for the less-than-tech-savvy who are looking to get into basic web design?

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

these could also work as an emergency bivy for the bottom half of your bag if you get into a jam. not breathable, but would be warm and waterproof.

Lance M
    BPL Member

@lancem

Locale: Oregon

Thanks for the positive comments.
    I have 11 packages of 5 bags each left. Paypal keeps track of my inventory so if you try to order after the inventory is all gone, you should know right away.

For those still on the fence, here's a little more info: The bags came from Elkay Plastics, Item #20F-2448 via Rose Paper Products

Any advice on a self-help book for the less-than-tech-savvy who are looking to get into basic web design?
    Web hosting companies can get you going quickly from templates.

I started from scratch using primarily (reading over and over):

1. Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML by Elizabeth Freeman &
      Eric Freeman
    2. HTML, XHTML & CSS by Elizabeth Castro
    3. W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

At some point I'll switch from writing HTML from scratch to a web page design program like Coffee Cup or DreamWeaver.

Thanks again.

Johnny Duke

@jd1987

Ooo I just bought a pack of 5 too. Lighter and taller than the compacter bag. Count me in. I've got a skinny tall pack. Sounds like it's going to work out. Thanks.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools