Topic

test

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

I have been tring to post photos here forever.
    This is all I can come up with.
    This is from a photobucket account.

Do I need to save the photo before I put it on photobucket in a way that BPL will take it?

How do you do this?????

test[urldecode=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/jtgish/dana015.jpg]i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/jtgish/dana015.jpg[/url]

Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

Aaron,
    Copy the second stuff under the picture. It should start something like this;

sorry it will not print what I want you to see.

Under the picture you have three different sets of code. You want to copy and paste the set that says HTML tag

Is this the picture you are trying to post?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Steve .

@pappekak

Locale: Tralfamadore

I was unsuccessful with using HTML code to display my pictures from another site. I ended up using the "Insert Image at Cursor" button that appears at the page where you type in text to reply to a thread or start another thread.

Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

Aaron,

Go to one of your Album pages. Under each picture you have three boxes with information.
    1. URL Link
    2. HTML Tag
    3.IMG Code

For the above picture I did a copy / paste of the infomation in the HTML Link box.

Nice group of pictures in your Album.

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

Ahh, about time. I was always tring to past the HTML in the "insert image at the cursor"

Thank you…

Tests Pics from a trip at end of Hwy 180, up Bubbs, over Forester, then west over Colby Pass, back down to Bubbs.

Douglas Frick
    BPL Member

@otter

Locale: Wyoming

>I was unsuccessful with using HTML code to display my pictures from another site. I ended up using the "Insert Image at Cursor" button that appears at the page where you type in text to reply to a thread or start another thread.

(See previous User Test Forum thread titled "Ignore")
    I think this must be a server issue at photo.net. I couldn't get your photo to load in HTML either but I can view it directly. It's possible that photo.net is blocking non-direct access to the photos. It did load properly when I referenced it in a web page locally on my own machine, so it's not the photo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools