Topic

does backcountry do coupon codes?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals does backcountry do coupon codes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben F

@tekhna

They don't to my knowledge, but I just thought I'd ask

Nathaniel McCartney
    BPL Member

@theleafman

Locale: Central PA

They definitely used to. Some of us still dream of the truly epic 40% backdoor code from a few years ago that resulted in the BPL community pretty much buying up every Western Mountaineering bag Backcountry had in stock. Those were the days…

Ben F

@tekhna

hah, that's probably why they don't anymore!

Stephan Doyle

@stephancal

They haven't in the last year. They used to do 20% promos at the same time as REI, but this last year they just discounted select merchandise.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Usually every Christmas they send out a $20 coupon good on anything,I normally get 2 because I have 2 email accounts I use with them.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I haven't seen a backcountry code in a long time. Any codes they run have been on their DepartmentOfGoods site, which is their outlet site. They run periodic codes, the most recent being a $15 off of $100 earlier this week, but when they do have them, they tend to be good on anything they sell. In July they had several weeks with a $40 off $200 code that many of us used… I'd sign up for DoG emails and see what comes through. I'd expect/hope for at least one more coupon before Christmas.

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

Through Cleansnipe.com, you can find DOG gear sometimes at 40% off. They had a glitch in their system a couple of weeks ago that netted me a Montbell UL Inner Down Jacket @ 40% off for $95. :)

I think more than one person here realized the same deal before they fixed it.

Fargo Jacobs

@fargo83

I'd hope for at least one more coupon before Christmas too. I want to spend a splendid time!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools