Topic

Feedback needed

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Feedback needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Chenault
    BPL Member

@davec

Locale: Queen City, MT

By blog, Bedrock & Paradox, is five years old today. I'm requesting feedback on how to make it better. Comment here, on the blog, on via anonymous survey (link in blog post).

http://bedrockandparadox.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/the-next-five-years/

Thanks, Dave

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

nm

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

The only negative I'd offer up is that while the black backgrounds make photos look so much better they are hard on the eyes, especially with the white text. I have a friend whose blog is set up in a similar way and I can't read it – it gives me tracers in my eyes :-(

Otherwise no complaints ;-)

Nick C.
    BPL Member

@nixie

Just wanted to add some positive feedback as well.

Really enjoy your blog, especially posts like, "The Cultural Apotheosis of Gear" and "Simplicity: Gear."

Lines like, "Our gear has become so good, it does so much work for us, that our prac­tice of out­door adven­ture becomes more and more vul­gar in its ease and leisure." are like a vitamin B-12 shot in the arm.

Also enjoy your trip reports, especially the ones regarding things like the Wilderness Classic. The post trip analysis is interesting and useful.

David Chenault
    BPL Member

@davec

Locale: Queen City, MT

Thanks everyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools