Topic

FS – eno Single Nest Hammock, Snow Peak Lite Max Stove, GSI Pinnacle Solist, Thermarest sheet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FS – eno Single Nest Hammock, Snow Peak Lite Max Stove, GSI Pinnacle Solist, Thermarest sheet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

Here is everything!.

NOW $40 from $45
    BRAND NEW eno SingleNest Hammock (Pictured at the top)- Black/Brown in color. Going an alter route with the hammock situation – 516g/18oz

SOLD – $20
    BRAND NEW eno Slap Strap PRO Hammock Suspension System

NOW $45 from $50
    USED ONCE Snow Peak Lite Max Stove – Used on time to test boil time which turned into a nice cup of hot cocoa (which was darn good).. I just love my alcohol stove so I'm letting this go. 55g/1.9oz (65g /w case)

NOW $30 from $35
    BRAND NEW GSI Pinnacle Soloist Cookset – Never used! THIS IS MISSING THE TELESCOPING FOON! NOO!! Instead you get a Lite My Fire All-in-One Spoon/Fork/Serrated Knife (made of lw plastic) It also has a scratch on the front (see picture) from something I'm sure that I did but I have no recollection of…I'll include the coleman pot below for $3 more dollars. This also fits 110g fuel canisters and has room for much more like my SP Stove above! OH MY! – 293g/10.25oz

FREE with Stove! or $3 with any other item.
    BRAND NEW Coleman MAX Anodized Mess Kit SINGLE Pot from the Anodized Mess Kit (Pictured at the top) – This thing is very well made and pretty light considering it holds 16oz of water (if filled to the rim) 76g/2.77

$15 BRAND NEW
    Therm-A-Rest Large Fitted Sheet (Pictured at the top) – Cool design just couldn't justify keeping. 250g/8.75oz

Shipping is included on all items to the lower 48 USA ONLY!! Sorry everyone else.
    Grams are listed as a more accurate reference weight as my scale only measures ounces in increments of .25.

The whole package

:D” height=”733″ src=”https://dpcr19kltm61a.cloudfront.net/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1321510056_52549.jpg” width=”550″ />http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/create_thread?forum=19

All contained

All open

Close up of scratch on pot.

Nathan Washburn
    BPL Member

@nwashburn

Locale: Southeast

move to gear swap.

Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

Sorry!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools