Topic

Laurie’s books! BPL member. theclymb

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Laurie’s books! BPL member. theclymb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

I just ran across this and thought it was cool. TheClymb (which we're all sick of being linked to) is having a discount on wilderness press books. There are a lot of goodies there, but I came across "a fork in the road" which I noticed was written by Laurie Ann March. I remembered a woman named Laurie advised me on some recipe's for food to take on my John Muir hike after a family issue left me with little time to prep pre-trip. I looked up the author, and it's the same picture I saw on BPL! Hi Laurie! I really appreciated your advice! For the record her books can be purchased now for $8 each rather than their typical $18. I have no affiliation with Laurie but figured posting this might be a cool way to promote a BPL member. Full disclosure the link below nets me $10 if you're new (is anyone new anymore? hah)

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MichaelLevine1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools