Topic

REI Kimtah (eVent) Clearance $79

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI Kimtah (eVent) Clearance $79

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacob D
    BPL Member

@jacobd

Locale: North Bay

The Kmitah eVent jackets can be found on final clearance from $79-$119, looks like small and xsmall are $79, all others are $119. Not much left at our local store.

They aren't the lightest rain jackets, but they have a nice hood and the price is right for eVent. I picked up the last medium in town just in case I don't find a better deal on some other jacket. The medium weighs in at 14.5 oz.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

i can sell a brand new LARGE black Kitmah if anyone is interested. would like $130 shipped for it to get my money back. sorry this is posted in wrong forum, but thought someone might be interested at these GEAR DEAL prices.

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I'd be all over this if I didn't score a Stoic eVent Stash for $80 on SAC for $80! :D Great deal- thanks for sharing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools