Topic

UL Rain shell and UL Gear

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals UL Rain shell and UL Gear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    luke stegner

@lukesteggmail-com

Locale: O H I O

Hey guys, I have a few items for sale on my site if you want to check it out.
    lukesultralite.com

Thanks, LUKE

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

I like the fact the pillows aren't filled 100% with down. I never understood why I'd want my head to hit the ground. Will the mixture with climashield prevent my head from hitting the ground? Is either M55 or 7D a comfortable fabric for the face…..you know like fleece? What is the clip and cord for?

Matt Summa

@shattercat

Locale: I dig the South.

is it just my computer or is your online store not working?

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Not working for me either- I'm using Chrome so that might be it, some home grown websites don't interact well with all browsers

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

Click on……"Lukes Catalog" to view his products.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Nice job with everything so far. Keep innovating and promoting your stuff and you'll go far.

I like the idea behind the half down, half synthetic pillows. What's the purpose of the clip(s)? I know custom sizes are available, but you also might want to officially offer a bigger size. Just off the top of my head, something like 14" x 9" might be a nice size for people who sleep better on a larger pillow.

Nice beanie's. I'm diggin those.

Andrei Tudor
    BPL Member

@andrei_tudor

When do you think the pants will be available, and what's the projected cost?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools