Topic

Packing for the Florida swamp in winter

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Packing for the Florida swamp in winter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Diaz

@freelancer

Locale: South Florida

Still checking out this thread, just been hella busy with school work. I returned to college a couple of years ago, and should be done very soon, but it was time for midterms this past week.

Anyway, I'm keeping my Eureka tent for now as there seem to be places I will be going to that won't like hammocks. But since I will be camping out of a car soon to test out all my gear, I'll get a cheap hammock to try it out as well. If I like it, I'll probably be getting one of the Hennesy models. Also going to check out the Sawyer Squeeze (sounds like it should work for me, and fit my budget) and other filtration setups.

Just waiting for all this rain to go away and finally get the first cold snap of the year…

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools