Topic

Cookpot Toilet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Multiple Use Gear Cookpot Toilet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

I just had to share…

"Mike had brought along a multipurpose insulated aluminum pot that could be used both as a cooking pan and a toilet, a system he had previously used in the Arctic. He'd line it with a plastic bag, sit on it, do what he needed to do, take the bag out, the contents would freeze, he'd empty them out, and the bag would be completely dry; he thought it was brilliant."
    (From Jan. 2007 National Geographic- Arctic Dreams & Nightmares by Marguerite Del Giudice)

Hey man, can I borrow your cookpot for a second?

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Wherever Mike empties out his contents, can't he just deposit them there to begin with?? :)

Thomas Knighton

@tomcat1066

Locale: Southwest GA

Someone once told me to never poo-p (filters won't let me say it without the hyphen) where you eat. I always thought it was a metaphor.

Tom

ian wright

@ianwright

Locale: Photo - Mt Everest - 1980

Stuck inside a tent with evil weather outside
    and you just HAVE to go . . . I'd do it !

Then I'd clean the gunk from under my toe nails
    with my toothbrush !

Worth Donaldson
    BPL Member

@worth

And I thought I had hit an all time low when I was forced to use my Crocs as a urinate bottle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools