Topic

stretchy mesh

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear stretchy mesh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keith Moses
    BPL Member

@kmoses

Locale: southeast tn.

Would like to buy xtra stretchy mesh for two pockets on a bp mod. Two pieces 12in. sq. would work.

Sam Farrington
    BPL Member

@scfhome

Locale: Chocorua NH, USA

Questoutfitters.com has a Lycra mesh of medium weight. It might not be as heavy as you want, but they will send you a sample on request.

Keith Moses
    BPL Member

@kmoses

Thanks for th info. Was really just looking for enough to make a couple pockets.

Michael Duke

@mpd1690

You can order fractions of a linear yard from quest.

Steve Small

@lustreking

Don't be turned away by the shipping cost from Quest. I placed a small order once, and the next day I got an email from them saying that they refunded some of the shipping (I think they were able to fit it into an envelope for 1st class mail).

If you are just looking for a partial yard of the lycra, I'd recommend giving them a call or sending them an email so you can find out if the shipping would be less costly than what the shopping cart says. Every time that I've dealt with them, the customer service has been great.

Michael Duke

@mpd1690

I agree with Steve. I have placed a pretty decent amount of orders with them, and I have always had part of my shipping refunded. They just list it high, I would assume, so that they never undercharge. There shipping is extremely fair. Good policy.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Good company. They always reduce shipping. Excellent to deal with.

Keith Moses
    BPL Member

@kmoses

Thanks for th info.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools