Topic

2person lounging around the backyard hammock

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Hammock Camping 2person lounging around the backyard hammock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

Hi all,

I figure this forum is usually filled with backpackers looking for advice on warbonnet tarps and the like but I have a different question. I'm looking to buy my lady a hammock we can lounge around and take naps on together that won't break my budget. If we can comfortably sleep on it I might take it for super warm weather camping to boot. I'm 6'3" 215, she's 5'7" 130ish.

Any advice would be appreciated!

adam spates

@adamspates

Locale: southeast

Me and my wife ALWAYS take an Eno Doublenester with us backpacking. We use it at the house, kids play in it, and I've slept in it packing several times. The hammock and straps run you about $70 and weigh about 2.5lbs. Pretty much bomp proof in my opinion and comfy for us two to lounge in. I'm 6'1 185 and my wife is 5'5 130.

Eddy Walker

@ewker

check treklight hammocks out.

http://www.treklightgear.com/catalog/pc/Double-Hammock-5p2.htm

I got this in an email yesterday

Enter the code TREKWOOT during checkout and you'll save a whopping 30% OFF our Double Hammock and an additional 30% OFF on either of our hanging kit options for the hammock. That means a Trek Light Gear Double Hammock is only $52.47 –

Michael Levine
    Spectator

@trout

Locale: Long Beach

Thanks guys! After the coupon code I dug the trek-light double. In for one! Thanks so much

Eddy Walker

@ewker

glad it worked out for you. Treklight makes a good hammock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools