Topic

2012 Ultralight Summit

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips 2012 Ultralight Summit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hendrik Morkel
    BPL Member

@skullmonkey

Locale: Finland

At the moment the voting for where the 2012 Ultralight Summit will take place is open, so if you're fancying seeing an exotic destination and get to know UL geeks from around the world, head over to the website and cast your vote.

The Summit will be up to a week long in the end of July/ beginning of August, and will be held in an unconference style – so everyone can hold workshops, presentations or discussion rounds, while no one is in charge or needs to attend. Head over to the Ultralight Summit website to find out more.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Have fun with this. A great idea. Our event here gets larger every year.

Ben Egan

@benjammin21

Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn

I have to admit I miss California a lot. The number of folks in the ultralight or lightweight community there is bigger than anywhere else that I know. And like Ken says, it's getting larger every year. As much as I love Boston, my vote is for California.

edit: stupid Atlantic Ocean.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools