Topic

New Movie featuring the Camino de Santiago

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web New Movie featuring the Camino de Santiago

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Teale
    BPL Member

@monstertruck-2

Locale: Almost Yosemite

Ran across this today. The Way

Movies featuring backpacking are few so I thought I'd post it up.

Of course the characters will be carrying huge packs with all manner of stuff strapped to the outside. They wouldn't look like real backpackers otherwise : )

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I watched that a few months ago and really liked it. I don't mind the bigger packs, especially for a short sightseeing walk with so many accommodations.

Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

I really want to see this movie. A part of me wishes that Charlie Sheen was in it, too…just for comic relief :)

Michelle Duncan

@frontierholidays

All of the Frontier staff have now seen this film and we all really enjoyed it. Our company director has 20 years of experience leading self-guided walks on the Camino but for those of us yet to experience the Camino at first hand, the film brought the ancient pilgrim route to life. Aside from the educational value of the film, the storyline running through the film is heartwarming. We give it 5 out of 5.

If you're interested in walking the Camino de Santiago, visit: http://www.frontierholidays.net

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools