Topic

A Huge Thank YOU!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

I just received an email from Addie stating that someone just payed for a lifetime subscription for me today. I just wanted to reach out to whoever gifted BPL a lifetime subscription for me. The kindness and generosity is very welcome as my subscription expired and I had no money at the moment to renew. Whoever gifted this, I thank you for your act of generosity. I really appreciate the kindness and thoughtfulness. THANK YOU!
    I will pay this kind act with a pay it forward of some type. So cool!

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

It's great to see that the PIF gods are smiling upon you, Ken. It's for good reason, as you have contributed quite a lot to BPL and the forums. But now you're stuck with us, for life. To whoever did this for you, good show!

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

So very awesome. Congratulations to the both of you!

The world needs a bit more of this, and a little less of 'business as usual.'

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

The Punk Gods are looking down on you Ken!

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

really though, it is not about me at all. But the person that gifted me the membership. How awesome is that!

I had a real sucky day at work today that I won't delve into other than I had to smile and eat humble pie. Those that know me, know that I have a difficult time being quiet and bitting my tongue. I did…though my day was off so to speak afterwards….I work in sales for those that do not know. When I saw the email on my phone I had a huge smile on my face and this totally made my day!!!!

Again thank you!

and thank you for the kind words guys!

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

There are indeed some seriously generous and selfless individuals here.

Now go catch up on missed articles Ken, there are some perks to the membership, despite what the naysayers claim.

Hoot Filsinger
    BPL Member

@filsinger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

The word Mudita comes to mind.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Bump, I just want to make sure who ever gifted me sees this. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools