Topic

Norcal trip in Late October.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Norcal trip in Late October.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jack H.

@found

Locale: Sacramento, CA

Looking for partners to do a fall trip. I believe that I'm free Oct 27-30th. My preference is for something high mileage or hard. Bonus if we can carpool out of Sacramento. Please have experience and warm gear.

James DeMonaco
    BPL Member

@jdemonaco

Locale: PNW

I just moved back to San Francisco, and I usually have weekends off (assuming its friday-sunday).

I don't have a car, so I can only get as far as the BART allows, but I can pitch in gas money if anybody wants to carpool!

I've been wanting to do something more rigorous than what I've been doing (about 15mi per day on backpacking trips) or something along that mileage would be great as well. I'm really down for anything.

What were you thinking of hiking?

Jack H.

@found

Hey James. I've pulled a partner for this trip already. Perhaps we do another? PM me with some information about you. I'll answer with some info about myself and we'll see if we're a decent mix.

Taking Bart to Amtrak to Sacramento and stepping into my car is a good way to get to the Sierra.

Ben Egan

@benjammin21

Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn

Jack you haven't been in Sacramento long, have you? If I had known you were last year we could've done some trips together. My hometown is Rancho Cordova.

Dang it.

Jack H.

@found

That's right. New here. Dang it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools