Topic

First MYOG Pack

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear First MYOG Pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

Locale: North Carolina

Newton, That is too funny. I had no idea on the quote either.

Clint, Nice job on the pack. Nothing feels better than making an item yourself and putting it to use. I have several new projects in the works that I am trying to get done before hitting the trails.

Jamie

Clint Hewitt

@walksoftly33

Locale: New England

Haha that is hilarious!

I considered my self because of the clue staring back at you, I thought everything I have written stares back at me, but ruled that out since I never said the quote.

Never considered my avatar. Well done thanks for the chuckle and brain teaser.

And yes I think it is a newly discovered trait of mine.

Another JD quote that I read on the link you provided

"I'm playing the d&mn bongos and the world can go to hell."

Good stuff

Clint Hewitt

@walksoftly33

Locale: New England

Jamie,

Thanks. Yes I cant wait to test it out, I finished it just in time for a vacation trip to Western, MA. Going to be going up to the southern terminus of the Long Trail on Mon-Tue and doing a two nighter, I cant wait to take it out for a test ride. Good luck with your projects.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools