Topic

Camp-tek Microburst?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Camp-tek Microburst?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Barber
    BPL Member

@grampa

Locale: SoCal

The cover of mine doesn't stay closed either. Will Camp-Tec send me a new one?

Other than that, it seems an excellent product.

Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I would suggest contacting them.

Ryan Wiley
    BPL Member

@huskerhiker

Locale: So Cal

Any experiences with auto inflators and kookabay pads. Towards the end of their production they were using a different valve then they were origianally. I have one of each and a neo air. Are any of the options (micro, mini, instaflator, or anything other than my lungs that weighs less than 2.5 oz) suitable for everything I have?

Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

With the old style it works great as you just slide the Microburst onto the Kooka's PVC adapter piece. With the new style (like I used this winter with both my pad and pillow) I had to hold it in place as they are both the same OD. That is why there are no pictures of it in use with the Kooka Bay gear, I just did not have an extra arm. ;-)

PIstoo Sherpa

@ferdericb

Locale: FR

Hello!
    I just received mine too, it works well but how do you use it to deflate? that would be really nice!

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Agreed. Reverse would be nice. Neat little device. I just open the deflate valve in the morning. When I hit the ground then it is time to get up.

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools