Topic

Patagonia Houdini $43

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Houdini $43

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    John Martin
    BPL Member

@snapyjohn

Locale: Pacific NW

6pm.com has a lot of great deals on Patagonia. Houdini's in orange and green $43

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

It never gets cheaper than that. Wow. Had to get one of the green ones as I like the color anyways.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

hey dont forget to do cashback when buying a houdini or anything else at 6pm – currently 4% at Shop at Home

Eric Lundquist
    BPL Member

@cobberman

Locale: Northern Colorado

Here's to hoping the LG isn't too big. And the one I got is multi-use for deer season hiking!

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

just ordered a spare in orange- figured I can use it during hunting season as well :)

thanks for pointing out the special! btw fatwallet offers an additional 4% cahsback @ 6pm

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

whoops- Bobby beat me to it :)

Bobby Lee

@rblee

I always check http://www.cashreporter.com before I buy anything online to see which cashback site offers the best % back. Very helpful. I also check sites like retailmenot.com for coupon codes, or you can simply search google for something like "store name code", so in this case "6pm.com code". Not just outdoor gear, anything you buy. Might seem small but it adds up over time.

Eric Lundquist
    BPL Member

@cobberman

Locale: Northern Colorado

Just got mine this evening, sz Large in clementine and it's right on target at 4.25oz, manuf. specs 4.3oz but doesn't give what size this was based on. Anyone suggest drawcord replacement/removal for greater weight savings?

wander lust
    Spectator

@sol

the drawcord comes in handy when it is windy. trust me :)

Ceph Lotus
    BPL Member

@cephalotus

Locale: California

Ditto on the drawcord. Leave it on.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

definitely leave it- got a shipping notice on mine yesterday :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools