Topic

Gregory and Lowe Alpine Packs are half-price at Any Mountain

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Gregory and Lowe Alpine Packs are half-price at Any Mountain

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rafi Harzahav
    Spectator

@rhz10

Locale: SF Bay Area

For those in the SF Bay Area…

I just picked up a Lowe Alpine Zepton 50L for less than $90 + tax.

Harald Hope
    Spectator

@hhope

Locale: East Bay

I got one from them a few weeks ago, out the door price aobut $100. Great pack, just gave it a real test on an 8 day trip. Lowe just translated all they know about how to make really good old school packs to a lightweight format, and they did a darned good job as far as I'm concerned. I have zero regrets buying it, using it, wish I could say the same for some other gear I got, sigh… this is a no tricks true internal frame pack by the way, excellent balance, excellent separation, excellent heat control on very hot days, and I hit 90 degree plus on climbs without ever feeling like it was even really there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools