Topic

Rab Momentum eVent Shell for $153.99 @ EMS

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Rab Momentum eVent Shell for $153.99 @ EMS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Lehoux

@aaronjayl

Locale: Southern Maine

EMS is giving an additional 30% off of clearance items right. Not much available worth writing about except Rab eVent shells. With the additional 30% they're on $153.99. They have Blue in S, M, L, & XL; Green in M, L, & XL.

http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4346032

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

If I wore a M's Small I'd be all over these merino tops. I actually already have examples of both – each is an excellent for backpacking 200g/m2 weight wool top (yes, the Tech T, too – it's not the 150g/m2 Tech T Lite). In my opinion the Hopper T's sleeve design is more comfortable to wear under a pack. Super cheap with the additional 30% off clearance, even with a shipping charge I've never seen Hopper's get this low before. First go at html linking (crossing my fingers they work as intended):

Icebreaker Tech T @ EMS

Icebreaker Hopper T @ EMS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools