Topic

Western Mountaineering 2006ish summer bag Craigslist Austin Texas 100 bucks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Western Mountaineering 2006ish summer bag Craigslist Austin Texas 100 bucks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcus Strohm
    BPL Member

@afterburner2020

Locale: SE Texas

If only I didn't just put $400 into my car for new brakes…

James Locke
    BPL Member

@duckypaddler

Locale: East Tennessee Valley

I've been looking for a WM summer bag

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

Since the bag is in town, naturally I went to check it out. It's a LineLite bag. I told the seller that I wasn't interested but offered to post photos here to clear things up. You can see in one of the photos (sorry, used my phone) that one of the velcro tabs to form the suspenders is torn off. the other end is tearing a little.

I wasn't aware of this bag design, so if you're like me then check out this old post for a better photo: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=16638

LineLite suspenders

LineLite bag

LineLite bag

James Locke
    BPL Member

@duckypaddler

Locale: East Tennessee Valley

Is it something that could easily be sewn on and fixed? Any smells, or anything else funky. For the money it doesn't look too bad, but I didn't see it in person. Should I stay away?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools