Topic

Nice Job – BPL’s content for next week

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Nice Job – BPL’s content for next week

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I wanted to say kudo's to BPL for the amazing content they appear to have lined up for next week. The grizzly article and the one on completing a thru-hike both appear to be outstanding articles. I'm excited for next tuesday.

Concrete and Metaphysical Guidelines for Hiking in Grizzly Country by Dave Chenault. While most Grizzly behavior is predictable, there is always an extent to which animals are unpredictable, and thus hiking in Grizzly country is inherently dangerous, even if the statistical hazard is very small. Read up on salient safety issues before your next late season backpacking or hunting trip.

Patagonia UL Down Shirt Review by Will Rietveld. Patagonia introduces the lightest down jacket to be found. Will has four good contenders for an ultralight down jacket shootout. Which one will come out on top?

What it Takes: Complete a Thru-Hike by Francis Tapon. What sets successful thru-hikers apart from the rest of the pack? Superfitnessawesomesauce? A trust fund? Youth and vitality? The best gear? The answer is more achievable than you may realize.

Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

I couldn't do it without my authors. But thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools