Topic

Chaco Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Chaco Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

THe climb has a ton of chaos at great prices. I bought 2 pairs. lol

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/RyanElsey

disclaimer: if you buy through my link i get some store credit there as well.

Best,
    Ryan

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

I really need to set up a reminder for myself to check the clymb for new sales each day @11am CST. The Unaweeps were already sold out for my size, probably would have ordered them had they still been available. But I was able to get a pair of the lighter Z/2 Yampa's for less than $50 shipped – that's at least $15 cheaper than anywhere else.

Nick Beauregard

@nickbeauregard

Feel like I should point out that Backcountry.com has decent deals on chacos too. I'd almost prefer to buy from them because of their great return policy and free shipping… not sure what the Cylmb's return policy is though.

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

clymbs return policy is new condition, for credit only.

chaco has a fantastic warranty though.

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

I can vouch for Chaco's warranty. I had a pair of Z/1's and the footbed cracked out on them. I sent them in, and planned to pay for repairs, but about a week later a brand new pair showed up. In a better color as well.

I already owned a pair of Z/1 unaweep chaos in decent shape but i'v always wanted a pair of Z/2 chaos so i was able to get the Yampa ones.

My fiancée's pair just crapped out on her, she wore them to death, she had the pro soles and they don't seem to wear as well. Anyway i got her a pair of Z/2 unaweeps.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

Just ordered a pair of the Z1s as my current pair is about ten years old and starting to go a bit. Seems I had $10 credit built up so I used that so they are only $43 shipped.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools