Topic

Pyramid tent – 11 x 11 feet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Pyramid tent – 11 x 11 feet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Elliott Wolin
    BPL Member

@ewolin

Locale: Hampton Roads, Virginia

Dana:

I don't have any formal patterns or sewing instructions, just notes and dimensions scribbled on some paper. I sort of winged it, as I do for all my MYOG projects. I will post dimensions in this thread, maybe this weekend.

I didn't design everything…for some things I measured the partially constructed tent and cut something to fit, so I may not have dimensions for all the pieces.

Elliott Wolin
    BPL Member

@ewolin

Locale: Hampton Roads, Virginia

Took a while but I finally posted the dimensions at:

http://www.wolinfamily.net/elliott/11_Foot_Pyramid.pdf

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

Elliot, what an inspiration. I'm not an MYOG kind of guy, but love looking at these threads. Your tent is quite nice and it looks just fine to a guy who spends time fussin' over things too. – I tell you, that tent has some room; looks like enough to fly an ultralight remote-control plane and surely enough for an RC helicopter. Cool!

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools