Topic

30 liters, 5oz pack

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear 30 liters, 5oz pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ke wu

@asidesign

Locale: Block seven

My 30L backpack, nylon body and two pockets, with Foamed PVC straps, Polypropylene belt, POM buckles, and some Dyneema ropes.

Total weight: 5 ounces.

pack11

packpack in use:

pack 22

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

Ooooh, that's a pretty pack. Really nice job. I especially like the reflective tie outs. Can you post a picture of the shoulder strap side that would be against the back?

ke wu

@asidesign

Hello!Pelate,

Sorry!no more picture at all, because this bag had been abandoned and destroyed the year before last. However, I have another picture of a bigger pack ,which is quite similar to it. It is about 7 ounces, 40L plus, build with ripstop nylon and cuben. The picture here shows a 10 day's expedition around Mt. Gongga.

gongga11

Pilate de Guerre

@deguerre

Locale: SE, USA

Abandoned and destroyed? Sounds like there is a story there. Care to share?

ke wu

@asidesign

Hi! There is no story.The outdoor gears I 've ever made are usually strong enough! But you know, I am a DIYer, storaging too many equipment in home is really a burden! So, I just keep several backpacks in use at a given time. I always share or exchange with others in my country. Even so, there are a lot of things that would be destroyed,especially those not perfect.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools