Topic

Live At The Obsidian Cliffs, Oregon’s Three Sisters Wilderness

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Live At The Obsidian Cliffs, Oregon’s Three Sisters Wilderness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

A lot of clowning around while snowed in at base camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQcLMBCIGo4&feature=player_embedded

M

Robert Justice
    BPL Member

@rjustice7

Locale: Central Texas Hill Country

So nice in fact, that I ripped off my pants and jammed out with you guys on my dining room table. It was a bit awkward when my roommate walked in. Not because he wasn't down with it, but because he also ripped off his pants and then we were just 2 half-naked dudes dancing on a table which is super awkward because we don't have blinds or curtains in our kitchen window. Afterwards we sat in silence for about 30 minutes and then one of us started crying. It was probably him but… I honestly don't remember, it was that intense.

J Boro

@jbend

Locale: PNW

I don't think I'll ever be able to look at obsidian the same way again :-)

Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

It was only awkward when other hikers came by while we were filming….but just a little bit :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools