Topic

Backcountry.com Promo Code? Story inside

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backcountry.com Promo Code? Story inside

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zach Vaughter

@zach_v

Locale: High Country

Hey everyone, quick backstory…
    I recently had my car broken into, and had my Black Diamond climbing crag bag stolen. Luckily I wasn't hauling any gear (hardgoods, like my cam and draw racks), instead I had two pairs of shoes, a pretty old pair of evolv climbing shoes and my trail runners (NB mt101's) as well as a Mammut fleece layer.

I am trying to replace the gear, but money is tight this summer because I am working for a grassroots non-profit environmental group in Crested Butte. So I was hoping someone might have a backcounty.com promo code they could give me. That way I could replace the gear that was stolen and not break the bank, mainly the BD pack and the trail runners, as those were both pretty darn new and the climbing shoes and fleece were toward the end of their respected lives. Anything helps, Thanks!

put put

@putput

Locale: Hawaiian Islands

Bummer about that. I've had my car broken into and pack stolen. Worst part about it is that they were probably looking for things they could sell like phones and ipods and after rummaging through, just tossed the "worthless" things like shoes and pack.

I don't have a code for backcountry, but the shoebuy code for $15 off is "EMLFALLPREVIEW11" and they have MT101's.

Also, if you happen to be a size 12 I have a like-new pair I wore 2 times and decided they weren't for me.

Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

MT 101s are $53 on http://www.runningwarehouse.com if you go through the http://www.runblogger.com website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools