Topic

Pyrenean Haute Route — any one starting this month/next month

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Pyrenean Haute Route — any one starting this month/next month

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    backpackerchick
    BPL Member

@backpackerchick

Planning a solo trip. Not really looking for a partner. I figure you have to work on such partnerships in advance or just fall into one on the trail by accident — two or more independent people who day after day morph into a group.

Just thought I'd start this thread in case anyone wants share plans, ideas, insights, resources, equipment lists, etc in regard to their upcoming trip. Same goes for GR10 and GR11 and any combinations of the three walks. If you are planning a combination, I'd be interested in the rationale.

Any good argument for going East to West this time of year?

Let's get started…

Diana Vann
    BPL Member

@dianav

Locale: Wandering

It's on my list, but it won't happen this year. I look forward to any insights and/or discussions on this thread.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools