Topic

4 Day, 3 Night in SNP early Sept

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists 4 Day, 3 Night in SNP early Sept

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joey Dawson

@inabag

Locale: Northern VA

Going to be doing the stretch between 33/Elkton and Linden/Route66 first week in Sept.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AhEsUaudJxrPdFZydThWU2o4anc4VWUxMUU1djlISnc&single=true&gid=1&output=html

Few key things about this list:
    * First trip with a hammock setup. (I have slept in the hammock in the back yard)
    * First trip without my GoLite Jam. (Going to see how this EMS pack holds up)
    * First trip going cookless for meals. (Not carrying a stove, etc – should be interesting)
    * I know I don't have a UQ on my list – have not decided what I am doing about that yet.

I am pretty much done spending money right now – putting the hammock setup together was as much money as I wanted to spend this summer. But overall looking for thoughts on how this trip will fair with the gear I have listed as well as any advice for making my list lighter and more efficient moving forward. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools