Topic

list of cottage manufacturers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion list of cottage manufacturers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben Egan

@benjammin21

Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn

Hey folks,

I've lost my copy of an excel sheet that has listed on it many of the cottage manufacturers of lightweight backpacking gear. Does anyone else have a copy? I've seen this thread already, but it's out of date and doesn't have the list with which I'm familiar. A web search, though brief, has left me fruitless. I said I'd forward it to a friend and new coworker who has recently started getting a lightweight craze, so please help convert a new member…muahahaha.

Thanks all
    Ben

Chris S
    BPL Member

@bigsea

Locale: Truckee, CA
    Jon Franklin

@junto01

Suluk46 should be on the list.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Define cottage.

You would be leaving out Six Moon Designs and Hennessey Hammock.

jerry rounsley

@jrounsleygci-net

Bob Salcedo

@baughb

Locale: So Cal.

I am so glad to have discovered people like Ron Bell and the Jacks. I enjoy supporting craftsman who spend the time to figure out cool things, then engineer it, make it and sell it to us.

Bob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools