Topic

Lowest Price on Montbell UL Down Inner Parka ?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Lowest Price on Montbell UL Down Inner Parka ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Locale: Northeast U.S.

I would like to purchase the Montbell UL Down Inner Parka, size Medium, color OliveGreen before October 2011 at the lowest price. So far, the results are:

$162.75 @ VargoOutdoors (coupon VARSAVE)
    $165 @ BackcountryGear
    $175 + free hat @ GearZone

Anyone have a coupon they would be willing to share? I wonder if I already missed the best deals and should wait until next spring/summer.

Thanks =)

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i see montbell's stuff go on sale from time-to-time. if you're not in a rush, i'd sit on your hands for a month and see what happens. check the usual suspects out…

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Prolite gear had them on at 20% off last week.

Spadout is still showing them at that price :

http://www.spadout.com/p/montbell-ul-down-inner-parka-or-ultra-light-down-inner-parka/

. . . but it looks like the sale is over. If you sign up at spadout you can do a "price watcher" for that jacket and when they see it on sale they'll send you an e-mail.

I bought the UL Down Inner jacket (not the parka) a couple of months ago for either 25% or 30% off (can't remember which) at Campsaver. As mentioned above they come on sale reasonably often if you are not in a hurry.

Nick K
    BPL Member

@nkline

Locale: Northeast U.S.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help. I'll resist the urge to pay full price and keep an eye out in the meantime. Spadout sounds very useful – awesome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools