Topic

MYOG daypack

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear MYOG daypack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Carlucci

@patches

I recently found this forum while looking for some resources to help me when i was making my first pack and i cant even tell you how helpful it has been. I have recently come down with the urge to have a nice day/overnight pack. This was a problem because i am all but broke and saving what i have for when i go back to school. So i decided o would make one. I am about 80% done at this point and plan to finish tomorrow and will post pics. I have really enjoyed this project so far and am hooked on MYOG now and will continue with it. (by the way my mom helped a lot with this so thats the reason why the stitching is so good. )

Andrew Carlucci

@patches

Ok so i just finished and here are some of the pictures. The pack is made from ripstop nylon and all the panels are two pieces quilted together. Im not sure the volume but i would guess around 25L. side viewThis is my first daypack project, i am very pleased with how it turned outThe right side with a zipper for easy accessside accessinside with a Velcro closer for the back padback

todd
    BPL Member

@funnymo

Locale: SE USA

Very cool design Andrew! Let us know how it performs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools