Topic

Bearikade Hire

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Bearikade Hire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Kelly

@sebastian68

Hi Everyone

I am coming over from England in late August for four weeks of roaming in the Sierras. I won't be on the JMT specifically, and I don't want to have to hike back out too often to resupply.
    So I am wondering if anyone would be willing to hire me an expediation Bearikade for my trip. I am hoping to use one as I believe they offer room for a few days' more food (I'd like to try and fit in up to 10 days' food at a time), and cut down on the weight.

Any offers gratefully received!

Sumi Wada
    Spectator

@detroittigerfan

Locale: Ann Arbor

You can rent from the manufacturer. Good service — they'll send it to you before your hike and you ship it back. Pay for your hike days only.

It's not obvious on their website that they do rentals but click on the "rental" link on the left-hand side of the page:
    http://wild-ideas.net/products.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools