Topic

Waterproof Matchbox

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Waterproof Matchbox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Everyone,

I am working on adding quite a few more accessory products to my website. One of the products is something I sold before but now is new and improved. Its a waterproof matchbox. It's constructed of tough, lightweight clear PET plastic and has a 100% waterproof lined screw cap and includes 48 strike anywhere matches. Weighs .29oz Empty and .47oz Full. As with all my products this is made in the USA. $2.50 Each. Orders over $10.00 Ship Free.

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com
    Waterproof Matchbox at LawsonEquipment.com
    Waterproof Matchbox at LawsonEquipment.com

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

Very nice….

If we wanted to buy more of the strike anywhere matches with our order to refill the container once we run out, is that a possibility? I'd rather buy the container and all the matches now rather than go to my local REI/EMS and pay a bunch more when I need to resupply. Also, are the strike anywhere matches any specific brand? (Never seen green tips, kinda cool) Wondering if there is a review out there for them as some are better than others. Thx.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hi Bryce,

The matches are the new green light Diamond Brand strike anywhere matches. They are Made in the USA and are the best strike anywhere matches available. I am adding loose boxes of matches to my site today as well. They will be $.50 per box of 32. I am still waiting on the shipment of matches to arrive but they should be instock by the first of next week.

Bryce
    BPL Member

@antigroundhogday

Locale: Stamford, CT

Ordered some things including some matches/bottles. Thanks very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools