Topic

Komperdell Poles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Komperdell Poles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

The climb has trekking poles on sale. Here's an invite if you need it. In full disclosure if you make a purchase i get $10 in store credit

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/RyanElsey

Jack Bauer

@mcloving24

could you post a price in your post, so we can see the price w/o signing up for theclymb?

Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I'm piggy-backing (can I use this as a verb?) on the post above, so use that invite if you want to join; I went on just to look at the poles but found a Sugoi sale that might interest some:

Sugoi Wallaroo Wool gloves for $14.95 (small + large)

Women's Wallaroo wool 170wt leggings for $34.98

Men's and Women's Carbon Zip (wool 170wt zip-top) for $24.98

Men's and Women's Wallaroo 170wt short-sleeve & long-sleeve tops for $34.98 / $39.98

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

Carbon Pl Probe $99
    Contour Titanal Powerlock Men $80
    Titanal 3 PL tour $70
    Contour Titanal Men $70
    Vibrastop titanal $70
    Titanal 3 Airshock $55

Also there is an assortment of women's poles and single poles.

Han Chang

@guidesmith

Before buying at the Clymb, make sure to do your homework! Check out price comparisons and read reviews to make sure you're actually getting a deal.

http://www.trekkingpolesguide.com/products has price comparisons and user submitted reviews for a ton of trekking poles listed at retailers like REI, Backcountry, Sierra Trading Post, Eastern Mountain Sports, and Moosejaw. Most of the time the Clymb has unbeatable deals but occasionally I've found that the other retailers have cheaper gear when they have a good sale going on, never hurts to check it out!

Pete Jarvis

@jnpeterjarv

Looks like LeftLaneSports.com has Komperdell poles at 50% off. I've found that their prices are always better than the Clymb, and they offer a much larger selection. Also, you don't have to wait a freaking month for shipping like at the Clymb. They ship their stuff within 1 day. I've ordered from them a bunch and the package is usually at my door within 3 days.

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Left Lane Sports WILL HAVE these on sale . . .

The sale doesn't start till tomorrow . . .

An invite if anyone needs one : http://www.leftlanesports.com/invite/wetcoastgear

If you use the invite you get $10 and I do as well, if you buy something

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools