Topic

SeaBear Smoked Salmon Super Discount

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals SeaBear Smoked Salmon Super Discount

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim & Shell

@mccargoe

Hey Guys,

Lately I've been tasting a variety of backpacking foods to try to find some of the best food to eat while on the trail. I bumped into this place while doing a search, and thought some of the stuff looked really good, but I was hesistant on trying it due to the price. Turns out I wrote the company a letter telling them about how we as backpackers search for food that tickles our tastes buds, but how we are leary about shelling out the cash to try new things since they are often times expensive and are more often times carboard-like it taste. I asked the Vice President if I could get any discounts on their items and she wrote me back stating that she would gladly provide me with a 50% off code that she would generate in the next coming days. A couple of days went by, and she contacted me with the code. She was also even so kind as to tell me that I could share the code with any backpacking communities or forums I am part of. Therefore, I am offering everypme the opporunity to try some new things at a discounted price. You can visit the company's website at http://www.seabear.com The promotional code that was given to me was HIKE. It will knock $10 off when you spend $20 or more. Not a bad deal considering that they have some nice smoked samlon products and salmon jerky. Yum! I just put in my order today so good luck with finding some things on the site that grab your interest. I hope everyonce enjoys.

P.S. The Ready-to-Eat Pouch section would probably be a good place to start or if you want to jump straight to the jerky section here is a link: http://www.seabear.com/catalog/Product/Salmon%20appetizers/33/Smoked+Salmon+Jerky.aspx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools